Norway and UK, Spring 2019

BERGEN

March 7th at 6pm I will be in conversation with Frans Jacobi
as part of his retrospective exhibition at JOY FORUM



_________

March 12th I will be giving a talk and performance at KNUT KNAUS
Auditorium, KMD 4:30pm

_________

March 13th and 14th I will be in several events with Eileen Myles
as part of Beatrice Gibson's new film and exhibition at Bergen Kuntshall



_________

LONDON

March 19th to the 24th I will be in several events with Eileen Myles
as part of Beatrice Gibson's new exhibition CRONE MUSIC

March 22nd at 7pm at Burley Fisher Books I am honored to be
performing with my Poetry Hero Eileen Myles!!

March 28th I will be teaching a (Soma)tic poetry ritual workshop for
Faber Academy of Creative Writing.

April 2nd at 6:30pm I will be reading with Jane Yeh for
MAGMA Magazine's Changeling issue at the Oscar Wilde Temple.
(thank you Richard Scott!)

April 11th at 7pm I will be peforming with Thurston Moore
and others at the Whitechapel Festival.

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE IN BERGEN AND LONDON
BRINGING US ACROSS THE OCEAN TO CELEBRATE LIFE